Enterprise Compliance Manager United States
Articulate is looking for an experienced, forward-looking compliance leader. The Enterprise Compliance Manager will help security-conscious customers accept our SaaS products for purchase, and is essential to Articulate’s next phase of growth. This role deeply understands security and compliance, and is simultaneously terrific with customers.
In this role, you will:
- Respond to security questionnaires from customers who are evaluating our SaaS products.
- Build and manage an excellent knowledge base of security-related documentation, reducing burdens and streamlining for a better customer experience
- Use the knowledge you gain from customer security questionnaires to work across functional teams and influence security improvements, including:
- Driving SOC 2, GDPR, FedRAMP and other compliance efforts
- Implementing Security and Privacy Policies, Processes, and Controls
- Informing SaaS Product Design
- Collaborating on Penetration Testing
- Serve as a subject matter expert in pre- and post-sale conversations.
- Assess vendor security and privacy
Your ideal skills and experience:
- You are insanely great with SaaS customers, and you operate from a thoughtful, customer-first mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in a security or IT-related field
- 3-5 years in responding to RFI / RFP related security assessment and /or security operations work
- Direct experience driving a major security certification, e.g. SOC2 Type 2
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSK, and/or CCSP
- Strong understanding of regulations and best practices, e.g. GDPR, PCI, NIST, and/or FedRAMP
- Experience working with cross functional teams, prospects and customers
- Unafraid of jumping into tense situations, with a love for turning frustrated prospects into successful customers
- You love to help everyone: customers, peers, and the neighbor down the street
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to convey complex concepts concisely and clearly to customers with professionalism, empathy, and excellent grammar and spelling
- Very self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong collaborator with balanced ego
- Strong organizational, time management, and collaboration skills
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position. Learn more about our culture.
Vacancy page : http://articulate.applytojob.com/apply/WOMJZPHOjb