Director of Product Marketing, InVision Studio Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing leader with a track record of beautiful storytelling, a deep empathy for the customer experience, and an appreciation for the practice of design. In this role, you will work with our product, design and marketing teams to define and execute the marketing strategy for InVision Studio. You’ll use data and insights to develop a strong point of view on how to continue growing the product and where the product should evolve to meet customers’ needs. You’ll be responsible for driving awareness and adoption of Studio through a broad range of marketing and community programs.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to the market in a way that achieves our goals. It’s a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign to building out a strategy for growing specific customer segments. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
What you’ll do:
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for Studio and how it relates to our InVision product suite
- Constantly assess customer needs, the competitive landscape and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Use data and insights to shape our marketing approach, priorities, and overall product direction
- Create stories to inspire customers, the community, and internal teams to push design tooling to new heights
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, including holding stakeholders accountable and tracking success metrics
- Partner with product to continuously shape the roadmap and push the direction to new limits
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of total experience with 4+ in product marketing at a fast growing tech company
- Experience executing both B2C and B2B marketing campaigns
- The ability to inspire cross-functional teams, storytell with ease, and spearhead complex marketing programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a sharp eye for detail
- Keen ability to turn a complex situation into a simple, clear plan
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for design!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1679487