Director of Customer Experience Colorado Springs, CO
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application now, is looking for a Director of Customer Experience to add to the team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
If you are looking for a fast-paced startup with an amazing product, customers big and small, and best-in-class SaaS retention, then look no further. We are looking for someone who is well-versed in SaaS Customer Experience, has a positive attitude, is high energy, and who is passionate about leading individuals and inspiring top performance.
What You Will Do:
In this role, you will lead the Customer Success and Support functions that interact with our 20,000+ customers. You will serve as a senior leader and own driving success for our customers by building and leading an innovative and world class Customer Experience program and organization. The Director of Customer Experience will report to our VP of Sales and Customer Experience at Formstack.
How You Will Succeed:
- Lead and inspire a talented team to drive renewals, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client's behalf.
- Develop listening points in customer journey, standardize interventions for each point in journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Work hand in hand with your Customer Success Managers to implement QBR practices, refine metrics, create reporting, and measure long term goals.
- Work with Support leaders to improve response times, CSAT and ticket resolution quality as well as identify opportunities to reduce support ticket volumes
- Recruit and hire top performers for our Support and Success teams.
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any internal or external escalations.
- Create company-wide customer focused culture across the organization
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven success in a prior Customer Success leadership role
- A desire to consistently to learn and improve
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- A passion to provide a product and experience that our customers value
- B2B technology/SaaS experience
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/FOra2QXumW