Director, Global Sales Development San Francisco, CA (HQ)
GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Global Director of Sales Development to develop and lead our fantastic Sales Dev Organization.
The right candidate will be data-driven, understand top of funnel and pipeline dynamics, be focused on serving customers, excel at building and managing an energetic team, and have extensive experience in making processes more efficient. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record, who will be passionate about Sales Development and dedicated to scaling and serving the team.
- Provide leadership, development, and training to our Sales Development Organization to achieve target
- Hire, onboard, coach, and promote amazing talent
- Own and drive the Sales Development Forecast on a weekly basis
- Work as a strategic partner of the Demand Gen, Marketing Ops, and Sales Ops teams to optimize lead flow and develop demand generation campaigns
- Own and drive Compensation planning, headcount planning, career advancement, and innovation within Pipeline Generation activities
- Implement processes & tools to help improve productivity & efficiency of our Sales Development team
- 5+ years of meaningful leadership experience in a sales organization; preferably with global management experience
- 10+ years of experience working in a fast-paced technology/SaaS company
- Significant experience managing multi-channel outbound and inbound engagement strategy that includes targeting, outbound nurture campaigns and support for website visitors, chat, email, phone, and event-driven interest
- Experience scaling a team of 40+ Reps & Managers globally that serves as the starting point for sales careers at GitHub, routinely promoting individuals into new roles
- Deep knowledge in leveraging sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to generate SQLs and to accurately meet forecast and corporate targets
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to coach your managers and reps to higher performance\
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 40 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/1899441