Director, Customer Success - EMEA EMEA
Director - Customer Success
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re looking for a dynamic Enterprise Customer Success Leader to manage a team of experienced individual contributors and oversee our Enterprise clients' journey from end-to-end.
You'll actively partner with our Direct Sales Team to develop, scale, and grow our post-sales Customer Success function, responsible for enterprise renewals, upsells, strategic initiatives, and being a core part of our Global Leadership Team.
Are you passionate and experienced at making customers successful, fostering relationships with large, strategic clients, and great at leading and motivating a high-performing team? If so, we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Leading and growing a team of Customer Success Managers
- Overseeing the full portfolio of enterprise customers, measured on both renewal and upsell rates
- Managing the entire post-sales customer lifecycle, including onboarding, ongoing initiatives, and renewal phases
- Strategizing with the direct sales organization on account planning, growth, and renewals
- Acting as an escalation point for renewals strategy, critical account issues, and ongoing account planning
- Accurately forecasting renewals and upsells
- Providing leadership and vision to Global Leadership Team, spearheading a number of strategic initiatives
What You Bring Along:
- Dynamic people leadership skills and experience leading and growing experienced teams
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a CSM, Technical Account Management or Sales related role in a relative and fast-paced technology company
- Minimum of 5 years in a post-sales, Customer Success Leadership role, overseeing a team of individual contributors
- Track record of developing close relationships with sales and other related organizations
- Ability to manage and lead internal strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated experience building the processes and procedures of an evolving team
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1438361