Design Operations Project Manager - Creative Services Distributed, Global
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones, and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Creative services team at Elastic consists of content, design, video, and web. The project management group supports all of these teams, handling the scoping, delivery, timelines, and success metrics for marketing projects from new product launches to talent brand videos. This role is to work closely with the Design Team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage the operational strategy for the design team. From tools to workflows, figure out a seamless way to take in requests and deliver them on time.
- Partner with design team leaders to create and track the roadmap of design specific projects.
- Serve as a central knowledge point and resource on assigned projects.
- Partner with leaders on the web, content, product marketing, and demand gen teams (as well as the other projects managers) to drive on-going projects and ensure design team delivers.
What You Bring Along:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of experience in creative project management. Experience in design operations or an ad agency preferred.
- Demonstrated responsibility and experience related to design operations or project management, especially in team oriented or multi-faceted projects.
- Experience working in a global organization, some experience with a start-up environment preferred.
- Strategic, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to get into the weeds; real passion for problem solving.
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Design or Advertising Agency background
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1544150