Delivery Manager/Scrum Master-Multiple Countries Worldwide
Company: Modus Create
We are looking for Delivery manager/Scrum Master
The Delivery Manager will work closely with our executive sponsor, primary client stakeholders, delivery team, product team, finance officer, and others to make sure projects are administered successfully. To succeed in this role, you should have a proven track record of successful project delivery in dynamic and fast-paced environments. You should have excellent client relationship, time management, and communication skills. Past experience managing remote, globally distributed teams is a must. You’ll collaborate with employees and internal teams to measure and monitor results, manage day-to-day project operations, identify and escalate roadblocks from our delivery teams. You will also be key in facilitating client roadmaps, goals, and reporting. You’ll be strong with financials, team management, and contracts.
Ultimately, the Delivery Manager’s duties are to ensure our people are supported, facilitate strong communication on all assigned projects, monitor project budgets, and assure Modus’ high quality standards are met.
Note: This is full time ,contract role may be performed from a remote location and requires a level of effort estimated at 40 hours per week in US Central Timezone hours.
- Interface with end users, application owners, business partners, and other stakeholders to ensure the highest satisfaction with services
- Quickly learn and understand specific client processes, your and the team’s deliverables, and keys to successful delivery
- Consult on process improvements for the delivery of mobile and web app projects using Agile development methodologies
- Oversee a range of product/projects focused on mobile applications and web development with roles including Business Analysts, Front-end and Backend Engineering, UX and Visual Design, Automation and Manual QA, and DevOps
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Facilitate company and client required reporting, including financials, allocations, and contracts
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- 5+ years experience running Agile product teams
- Experience in software delivery, from conception to delivery, preferably in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean).
- Deep technical understanding in mobile and web products and supporting technologies
- Solid organizational and administrative skills, including multi-tasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Ability to work closely with globally distributed team members
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Trello)
- Strong interpersonal communication (particularly via video, phone, email, and chat)
Let’s Talk about You
You love working with engineers, designers and testers to get things done: You have a proven track record of working with teams to ship great mobile and web products. By understanding the environment, you adapt and use strong written and verbal communication to keep projects aligned and visible.
You Lead by Doing: You realize that the big picture is worthless without getting your hands dirty in the technical details for strategic and tactical problem solving. You understand the value of situational leadership and can adapt to the needs and strength of your team and client.
You Love Work, Growth and Learning: You dream of working in a culture that values hard work, continued learning, and innovation with a commitment to building amazing products for clients and their end users. You like being embedded in a client team to facilitate successful delivery and implement process improvements. You’ll stop learning when you are dead, and until then you desire to gain deeper knowledge in technology and business.
Let’s Talk About Us
Modus Create is a digital Product Agency offering consulting services and SaaS products for strategic planning, design and execution of web-based and mobile products. We work across multiple industries with Fortune 1000, ISVs, and startups to validate, plan and launch new products. Headquartered in Reston, VA, we are a bootstrapped team that has grown from 2 to 170 people in 40+ countries in 6 years, committed to building the best product consulting firm on the planet. We have battle tested our rapid product development approach on large scale product deployments for major brands since 2011. Our recipe is simple. High performing small teams, emerging technology, and “new school” product development tools and methods yield amazing results. We offer a highly collaborative, autonomous and effective working environment. We love and believe in what we do. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Do you have what it takes to join the DC area's most awesome tech company? Let’s start a conversation.