Customer Success Representative Uruguay
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. Percona provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world.
Discover what it means to work with the smartest people in the industry, solving the most challenging problems our customers can throw at you. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries and a great experience of working on a multinational team of experts.
Customer Success Mission
The Percona Customer Success organization is responsible for ensuring our customers are receiving value for their investment of Percona products/services. The Customer Success organization is focused on a high quality, efficient delivery of Percona services that results in high levels of customer satisfaction and retention and low operational costs.
Love working with customers and providing outstanding service and support? Enjoy being the part of a team that revolves around efficiency and satisfaction? Percona is adding to our Customer Success team. We are looking for hardworking individuals to be the front line with our customers, ensuring they receive a high quality, consistent experience with each and every interaction. You will work remotely; there is no central office, and most people work from their homes. Some travel will be required for internal meetings. Access to a reliable high-speed Internet connection is required. This position is for the US PST day. The candidate must be able to work full-time and uninterrupted during US business hours of 9:00am-6:00pm.
Core Job Duties
- Responsible for successful delivery of service to customers, as well as working alongside other teams and management to drive improvements to our customer experience
- First responders to all customer requests via phone, chat, email
- Issue assignments to appropriate technical team
- Dashboard review and cleaning
- Update portal, customer accounts
- Scheduling of Frontline coverage
- First level of escalation for customer complaints
- Documentation of new processes
- Able to take direction and work through defined processes
- Do what is best for the company
- Willingness to work odd-hours/weekend (rare)
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to spend their time learning and innovating
- Constant desire to improve themselves
- Problem solver who can think for themselves
- Collaborative team worker who sees the value in working together
Timezone: US Pacific time zone.
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA company and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Vacancy page : http://jobs.jobvite.com/percona/job/oOUr7fw0