Customer Success Manager - Cloud United States
Customer Success Manager (Cloud Standard)
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Program Manager to work specifically with Cloud Customers, overseeing all aspects of post-sales management and processes from onboarding to execution of their desired outcome.
You’ll be collaborating and working cross-functionally with our Sales Development and Product Management teams. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions at Elastic and critical to ensuring we have successful and happy clients.
As our first and lead Cloud-based Customer Success Manager, our ideal candidate has a successful track record overseeing monthly cloud-based subscriptions, as well as excelling at executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success satisfaction and retention.
Are you a creative thinker who is driven by data, loves problem-solving, and is successful at growing a book of business? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Taking responsibility for the Cloud customer journey from end-to-end, starting with on-boarding and working cross-departmentally to lead each customer's successful deployment
- Actively working to achieve high renewal rates and identifying key opportunities for increasing customer retention
- Accurately forecasting revenue within your accounts and using Salesforce and data points to implement new processes
- Managing customer issues and bring together the correct resources to resolve issues
- Working alongside the Cloud Sales team assigned to the account to plan and improve revenue - specifically, renewals and upsell opportunities
- Partnering with Engineering and Support to influence the future of Cloud roadmap on how customers adopt the Elastic Cloud product
What You Bring Along:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a CSM, Technical AM or related role, specifically working with cloud programs on a monthly recurring revenue subscription
- The ability to build effective work relationships with various levels and departments of the organization, influence behavior, and change management
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce products and platform features and reporting
- Proven success leading Cloud subscription programs and client project management
- Hands-on, successful working knowledge of Cloud and Big Data, Search, NoSql, and Logging products
- Proficiency with technical tools such as Kibana, Google Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment
- Any Salesforce.com product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and onboarding process in the first 6 months:
- SFDC Certified Administrator
- SFDC Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Sales or Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1405183