Customer Enablement Specialist - (Remote- Brazil) Brazil
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
50% of ActiveCampaign's customers are outside the U.S. To be closer to our customers and build upon our success in Brazil. we are growing our customer-facing teams.
We are seeking a highly driven, outgoing and tech-savvy Bilingual (Portuguese & English) Customer Enablement Specialist to support our growing customer base.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in customer relations/account management and is passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences while helping businesses achieve their goals. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess a customer first mentality and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Customer Enablement Representatives will conduct training and strategy sessions for our customers and will work hard to expand existing accounts to develop new business.
As a Customer Enablement Representative at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 75,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Conduct one-on-one training and strategy sessions for customers to help them learn how to use the ActiveCampaign platform and execute on their email marketing strategy
- Provide strategic recommendations for how to achieve greater success, including uncovering growth opportunities
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries via our ticketing system
- Reach out to customers proactively for retention and upsell opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to recommend the software’s features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
What Is Needed:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer success, sales, or account management. SaaS success/sales experience is desirable
- Bilingual- Portuguese & English required
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive private/local health schemes, enhanced holiday benefits, access to savings plans, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.