Content Marketing and PR Manager Worldwide
You will be the written voice of Collage.com, and will be responsible for writing and editing excellent content that will connect with our customers and advance our PR, SEO and other marketing goals. The ideal candidate will not only be an outstanding writer, but will also have experience placing content for PR and link building projects. You’ll be comfortable pitching bloggers and reporters, and know how to land coverage in both mommy blogs and national magazines. You know that text and design go hand-in-hand, and have worked with designers developing content.
As a member of a small, but growing marketing team, you’ll work on content projects across all marketing channels including both marketing collateral and product copy. You should be comfortable both editing the work of others and having your work edited by PM’s and marketing channel managers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write, edit and source high quality content to support our cross platform marketing efforts
- Develop and execute a cross platform content calendar in conjunction with Marketing Director
- Work with Senior SEO Strategist to implement a backlink content strategy
- Work with Ecommerce Product Manager in writing product and landing page content Write and edit content for the site, social media, paid ads and link building
- Lead PR efforts, including outreach to reporters
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Experience pitching both national media and local blogs
- Creative, with an ability to adapt and change course when things don’t go according to plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive PR experience generating earned media coverage
Competitive salary, Vanguard 401k, Blue Cross health (PPO)/dental/vision coverage, stock options, and performance-based bonus.
Collage.com is a technology company that makes custom products easy for everyone. We strive to deliver the best customer experience with great software and excellent service. We sell an expanding variety of photo and home products, including photo blankets, photo books, canvases, pillows, and more. Our company has been featured on the TODAY Show, The View, and Good Morning America many times. We are a bootstrapped company with about 40 employees. We are seeking ambitious, nice individuals to join us in our quest to make custom photo products that make people really happy. Learn more about working at Collage.com.
Collage.com is a 100% remote company, with employees working together in states across the country. Our remote work culture was profiled in a case study by the Harvard Business School (we are the first all-remote company they profiled). The entire company meets together in person twice a year in Michigan (all expenses paid) to get to know each other and work on strategy. Learn more in an op-ed our co-founder Kevin Borders wrote for MLive.com.
Benefits and Perks
- We promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Collage.com pays 100% of the premium for full health, vision and dental insurance coverage for you and your family in a high-quality Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan
- Completely flexible day-to-day schedule (availability for meetings is the only requirement)
- Very flexible vacation policy (take time off when you want, no vacation day tracking)
- We’ll pay for any equipment (within reason) that will help you work
- Paid travel to conferences and meetings
- Home Internet reimbursement
- $3,000 / year in free Collage.com products, and employee discount for friends and family
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/collagecom/jobs/4034648002