Cleared Systems Engineer United States
The Cleared Systems Engineer will work closely with development teams and environments, security personnel and operations. He/She will provide installation support for enterprise software lifecycle management systems. Additionally, the Engineer will install, configure, test enterprise software-based solutions on heterogeneous platforms. He/She will develop infrastructure automation that codifies best-practices into repeatable, reliable, and modular architectural components The Engineer will also design scalable and highly available architectures for new systems in collaboration with Development and Operations teams.
Required Background & Skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a U. S. security clearance – TS/SCI
- 5+ years experience in Systems Integration/Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a sales engineer or product engineer providing support to various clients in differing environments
- Broad experience with related technologies (Network, Database, Storage, Web servers, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in unfamiliar environments
- Extensive experience deploying AWS and Cloud-based solutions and services
- Deep knowledge and experience with AWS, Linux systems, database technologies and web technologies
- Familiarity with LDAP, SNMP, DNS, Mail, Security, etc.
- Strong technical documentation and presentation skills
- The ability for limited travel
We are 250 employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we're passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We're backed by world class investors including TPG, Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, and HWVP. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.