Business Development Representative EMEA (French & Spanish market) London, Amsterdam
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We're looking for a Business Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise EMEA sales efforts to cover the French market and Benelux.
When you join our team, you will receive world class training across our tools, services and our sales process.
- 2 years or more of business development experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Fluent French language skills and experience working in the French market
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Exposure to design tool space a plus
- Evangelize InVision to prospects and qualify them for the sales team
- Proactively reach out to target prospects
- Catch and respond to requests from inbound leads
- Book demo requests and meetings for the sales team
- Create and prioritize target prospect lists
- Support research initiatives around target prospects through LinkedIn and internal tools
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, Boston, London and Amsterdam. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1132765