Atlassian Systems Administrator United States
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.About the Role
The CrowdStrike Information Technology team is looking for an Atlassian Administrator to join our team. The IT team is a key component of the CrowdStrike family and is critical to the smooth and effective daily operations of all CrowdStrike team members. This position will facilitate, implement, troubleshoot, problem solve and enhance the Atlassian stack and operational responsibilities.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, robust, fast-paced and challenging environment. Candidates should be interested in expanding their breadth of knowledge, constantly learning new technologies and processes, solving difficult problems, coming up with creative and unorthodox solutions and thinking well on their feet.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage the Atlassian application stack to ensure stability and usability for the user community.
- Triage and resolve Jira, Stash, and Confluence project/space requests and enhancements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create customized workflows, permission schemes, custom fields, screens, schemes, etc.
- Contribute to streamlining, optimizing, and simplifying the Atlassian experience for our internal users.
- Plan and test system upgrades, document processes, and integrate new features.
- Research and improve our ability to scale the Atlassian infrastructure and automate applicable tasks.
- Collaborate with team members subject matter experts to complete projects and initiatives.
- Implement, improve and document new and existing policies, procedures and processes.
- Working experience with administering Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence applications and systems.
- Experience with the Linux OS and application platforms running in that environment.
- Customer focus and strong communication skill for troubleshooting and resolving internal customer issues.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrable understanding of security best practices, concepts and real-world application.
- Networking concepts: basic network concepts and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, DNS, IP addressing, connectivity troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Linux: understanding of the Linux command line, automating tasks, security practices, services, data manipulation, installation and high-level system operation
- Experience with supporting, maintaining, and upgrading Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence on-premise servers
- Familiarity with Agile, Kanban, and similar methodologies
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/osiQafwu