Accounting Analyst San Francisco
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
It's an exciting time in our growth trajectory and we’re looking for a full-time Accounting Analyst who will have the broad responsibilities necessary to ensure timely and accurate financial close and reporting.
A passion for digital health, numbers, and process automation are essentials. If you love digging into technical accounting and improving systems and processes to enable our scaling business then this is the perfect job for you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Key role in ASC 606 implementation process, including assessing and analyzing customer contracts to determine the financial statement impact and recasting historical revenue
- Ownership of compensation and vendor accruals to ensure timely and accurate monthly expense reporting
- Perform month end close duties, such as GL account flux analyses, preparing journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Drive efficiencies in the financial close and seek out new ways for process improvement
- Assist in special projects and other accounting duties as appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- Big 4 audit experience and CPA track a plus
- 2+ years of accounting experience, revenue and sales compensation a plus
- Superior attention to detail
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Proficient in Excel
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1111647